Anatomy Advanced – Release and Reconnect with your Pelvic Floor Muscles
The Pelvic floor forms the floor of our pelvis (both in woman as well as in man) and is endlessly working to hold various structures which are present in the pelvic cavity. The muscle is like a web which has fascial connections with other neighboring as well as distant structures in our body.
During pregnancy, this muscular hammock undergoes a lot of stress as the weight of uterus increases till the time of delivery. It loses muscle tone and at the same time it loses range of motion and flexibility. During vaginal delivery, it undergoes a series of trauma which influences its strength, flexibility and integrity. Many women suffer from untreated incontinence, low back pain and pelvic pain. It is important to reconnect with this stress canister and to release it so that it can function efficiently.
This 4 hours live online course will take participants through a series of fascial movements and exercises to lengthen and strengthen PFM. The attendees will learn efficient breathing techniques forming a good connection with their pelvic floor muscles. Posture has a important role here, understand implication of posture during pregnancy, after child birth and beyond on pelvic health.
Post course learning supports:
- Recorded videos will be provided with an excess for 1 month. You must register for the course to gain access to the recordings.
- In case of any doubts related to the course, queries can be emailed to us post course. Our faculty will revert back within 48 hours.
As we receive the payment of course fees from the participants, we will send E-manual to their registered email id.
- It is always nice to have print out of study material which you will receive after registering for the course.
- Notebook and pen
- Fascial Release ball – 15 cm
- Long form roller
- Hard Spike Fascia/Massage Ball
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes