Women’s Health and Fitness – Course on Labor
Labor is a physically and mentally challenging process that can be made more comfortable and memorable if we have the right tools and strategies to optimize it. The course on labor is about understanding three important things: the passage – the Pelvis, the passenger – the Baby and the pelvic stations – Pelvic inlet and Pelvic outlet.
Our toolbox comprises of:
- Brief introduction on labor and it stages.
- Cardinal movements of labor and its importance.
- Different presentations of fetus and how to make more room for the baby to snuggle in!
- Occipital posterior, breech presentations and other lies and how positioning of mother helps baby to flip.
- The right move: Maternal positioning at different stages of labor to optimize it and shorten the duration of labor using body mechanics.
- Breathing: The right thing at right time makes all the difference, so learn how breathing helps to ease the process of labor.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes