Women’s Health and Fitness – Diastasis Recti Rehab
Assessment | Exercise Prescription | Treatment | Recovery | Maintenance
The course is divided into two modules
- Occurrence and Pathomechanics.
- Anatomy of trunk (Anterior and posterior abdominal wall) and fascia.
- Realign Rectus Abdominis muscle.
- Correlation between Transverses Abdominis, Pelvic floor muscle and healing.
- Biomechanical mal-alignments related to spine, pelvis and hip during pregnancy & its direct relation to Diastasis Recti.
- Deep stabilizers, global mobilizers its importance & activation.
- Exercise planning, progression, sequencing and modification.
- Role of fascia
- Principle of loading
- Functional training
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes