Women’s Health and Fitness – Prenatal Fitness Certification
The participants will learn:
- Understand the principles and general exercise guidelines of exercises during pregnancy.
- Step by step guide of exercise programming during pregnancy.
- Learn the anatomical and physiological changes of Pregnancy in all three trimesters and its impact on musculoskeletal system and hence on posture.
- Physiology of pregnancy hormones, effects of these hormones joints, muscles, ligaments and fascial connections.
- Physiological effects of pregnancy on various systems of body.
- Learn about various red flags, contraindications, anatomical considerations and movement adaptations in all the trimesters of pregnancy birth with a focus on promoting functional activities.
- Use of small equipment or props
- Focus on PFM engagement and relaxation.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes